FAE developed the standard for truck and cargo body design for the safest transportation and protection of artwork and objects of value environment today. FAE is a leader for innovative design and thermal protection. All over the road OTR vehicles are equipped with:
- Dual Driver Service and Protection
- Air Ride Suspension
- Independent Climate Controlled Cargo Boxes
- Fully wrapped Insulated Cargo Boxes providing minimal climate fluctuations
- E-Trac and F-Trac for versatile shipment security and hold while providing maximum cubic area utilization
- Lift Gate with 3,300 lbs of lift capacity
- Vehicle security systems
- Full compliment of material and load handling equipment
- All vehicles are able to accommodate a courier or museum staff member while in transit
FAE maintains an all-weather; all access fleet of vehicles meeting museum quality standards for customers in remote areas or geographies that may compromise safety and access to the standard OTR vehicles above. These vehicles are available upon request (usually same day) and are offered as a discounted service.
FAE provides extensive, documented, training for our art handlers and drivers so that we may deliver consistent and expert service while handling 2 dimensional works to oversized sculptures. FAE strives for service excellence in all facets of art packing and transportation.
FAE provides daily and weekly service coverage throughout New England, New York and DC; and scheduled nationwide shuttle service. Please use our shuttle guide for booking your shipment with FAE.